Monochromatic Scrapbook Layout - Paige Evans

2017/06/23

Hi girls! For today’s blog post Paige asked me to create a monochromatic layout. Since pink is my favorite, I chose that color. I knew it would be easy and fun to create because the Oh My Heart collection contains many gorgeous pink papers and embellishments!


I chose the stunning ombre Paper 14 as my background. I cut out different sized butterflies from three different pink papers: Paper 09, Paper 12, and Paper 24. I used the Butterflies cut files by Inna Moreva. I cut every type and size of butterfly two times to create layered butterflies and give more interest to my page. I arranged them on my layout matching the colors of pink on the background and attached them with a machine stitching. The lines of the stitching are like the butterfly trails - this helps to add more movement to the look of the page.  


Once the background was done, I placed a photo of my niece along with an Ephemera Die Cut frame. I added the Chipboard Sticker title and a few flowers around the photo. In the middle of the butterflies I adhered Puffy Stickers, more Chipboard Stickers, Buttons, and Charms.


I also fussy cut few pink books from Paper 15 and placed them on the bottom corner. I stamped the date in the open book which looks really cool. I felt the page need something besides pink, so I completed the layout with rose gold foiled stickers from Sticker Book. I love the shiny details all over the page.


Supplies:


1 comment

  1. Oh my, this beautiful Flora and love the effect of all the machine stitching :-)

    ReplyDelete